My Music Blog

Hello, my name is Rina and I like inspiring musics. It's because I feel a lot more confident of whatever I'm doing. I also like songs that are really emotional because it seems as though it can understand me. My favorite musical instruments are the piano and the violin. Because the piano and the violin musics sound smooth, it kind of comforts me. I am not that good at the piano but I still like it. The genre I like is Classic and Pop. The reason I like Classic is because it sounds very smooth. I like Pop because I really like the beat and the tune.

In this music blog, I hope to tell you the songs and musics I like so you could agree and understand why I like the music.





This is one of my favorite inspiring song. The reason I like it is because it is a song that tells you not to give up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs That Identifies Me

Pop Music